Thursday, June 03, 2004
oh the humanity!!
 
My brain is still splitting open. In fact, it feels like my brains, stomach and intestines were all yanked out of my body, tossed in a blender, and then poured back into me again. My body is rebelling against me in ways I won't describe to you in order to spare you, but let's just say I'm back at home again after showing up 2 hours late for work and then leaving an hour later. To say that I'm not feeling well is an understatement.

I stopped by the grocery store on the way home and did some quick shopping in order to grab some fresh food. I'm hoping that fruits and veggies will somehow be my salvation, or at least get me back on track to feeling better. So I'm gonna go make me a sandwich and a salad and then I'm going back to bed. I'm sure you can all entertain yourselves for another day.