Thursday, June 10, 2004
bon voyage!
 
Well folks, I am off to Halifax, Nova Scotia (still in Canada, for those who are geographically challenged. we have provinces here instead of states and Nova Scotia is a province on the east coast. here, have a map). I will be gone until the middle of next week, and I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to post from there or not. We'll see if I go into blog withdrawal or if I am happy to break away from all news for a while. I *was* thinking of handing the keys over to someone to blog in my absence but the two kids I had in mind seem to have enough difficulty finding time to post on their own, and I didn't want to add to that stress. So you're all just going to have to get along without me for 4 - 5 days; I think we can all manage.

The weather for flying out of Toronto's airport tonight is supposed to be nasty thunderstorms and such. That will do wonders for my anxiety (I'm not a fan of flying). If you hear about a big plane crash in central/eastern Canada later in the day and I never return to post again...you know what happened.

Before I go, a fan favourite: search engine hits.
I can only laugh that someone found my website looking up "Julia Roberts having twins" since when I mentioned it in a post not long ago I was basically making fun of people who care about that sort of thing in the news. Come on folks.. who cares if J.Lo's wedding is legit, if the Olsen Twins are eating or not, or if Julia is having twins. Try shifting your focus to some bigger issues, it's good for you.

I am amused by this search though... "storie of sharing cookies at the airport". Can't say I've hear that story, and just as a tip when it's in singular form, it's story not storie. However, if any of you DO have a story about sharing cookies at the airport do feel free to share it with the rest of us.

To the person who typed in "why do I dream that my body is actually flying" ...there are lots of reasons. Doubt this blog gave you any insight, but my other blog (Technicolour Dreams) has links.

Anyway, that's about it for me. Everyody take care while I'm gone and I'll see you next week.
Cheers!

Update: I just found out Ray Charles died. This makes me sad. I was just discussing him this past weekend with my friends.....