Tuesday, December 02, 2003
Family Portrait
 
I think it would be best if I don't post anymore until after the funeral. I'll only blab about nonsense and whine and complain, so it's probably better if I kept it to myself, hm? I have just spent an hour going through a large box of old pictures trying to find a few to take to the funeral. This is quite possibly one of the worst ideas I've ever come up with. Bah. Nice job, now I'm so depressed I could throw myself off a cliff. lol. Too many pictures of people I've lost. :-(

Anyway, I'd like to thank those who have shown me some lovin'. I think deep down I was hoping to see some from someone who once had a pretty amazing way of comforting me...but instead I got it from complete strangers. I really should have known better than to have secretly hoped or counted on that person, and I really should have trusted more in you guys. I am eternally grateful that you had such kinds words to offer.

Funeral is on Thursday, and then maybe after that I can get back to my usual happy broadcasting. ;-)

"All the fear has left me now
I'm not frightened anymore
It's my heart that pounds beneath my flesh
it's my mouth that pushes out this breath
and if I shed a tear I won't cage it
I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love
Peace in the struggle
to find peace
comfort on the way
to comfort
and if I shed a tear I won't cage it
I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love"
- Sarah McLachlan