Sunday, November 02, 2003
calm blue oceans
 
Okay, I've calmed down now. I was getting really strung out over that dumb poll (see previous post) but I'm in my happy place again. I went out with a friend and hung out for the night, and I came back to see that Smooth Stone has provided me with some links on the matter, so I'm okay again. Whew.
What can I say, ignorance really pisses me off sometimes.

Anyway, as you may or may not know I went out with my buddies to a toy show this afternoon. It was great fun, as always. My friends are awesome, and alway ensure that I have a great time. If you haven't cut loose before and let out your inner child at a toy show, I *highly* suggest you do. It's good for the soul (especially if the experience is shared with like-minded nerds).

And now I'm sitting here wondering....when am I gonna get tired? I've been up since friggin' 4:30am and now it's getting late, and I'm not tired anymore. I WAS tired, and was going to have a nap, but then I got chatting on icq and before I knew it, I missed naptime. And now I've pushed through the tired stage and I'm into my second wind, and don't feel like sleeping. This is not good. Maybe I'll have a bath and put in some lavender baby bath in the tub with me; hey, if it calms fussy babies it's gotta be good stuff! Have you tried it??? The stuff is great. Don't knock it till ya try it!
Maybe I'll do some reading...that always puts me to sleep too.
What about you guys....what do you do to get to sleep?