1) I thought for sure Michael Jackson was going to be guilty
because right when they were expecting the verdicts to be read a downpour of rain started here, the likes of which I have not seen in ages. Damn you Michael Jackson, I got soaked!! Details over at my photoblog
2) Speaking of weather, ENOUGH with the 40C/104F heat already! Are you trying to scare me away from going to Israel??
3) Speaking of Michael Jackson.. I watched this and laughed until I wept. If you love Triumph the Insult Dog
you will howl at his interviews with the crazed Michael Jackson supporters
outside the courthouse.
4) Holy wow, some 4 year old kid died on an Epcott ride
and they don't know why. Poor kid.
5) Batman Begins
opens tomorrow night and all my geek friends and I are heading the Imax to check it out. Fifty bucks says it's WAY better than that last Star Wars piece of crap. I can't wait!!!!
loves me, I got CASH from her in the mail yesterday for a bracelet
. Thank you! And John
loves me because he mentioned me on his blog. Toda Raba!
7) Speaking of John's blog check out this link I found via his blog.... it's a gallery of pics showing all kinds of crazy graffiti from around the world
. Really quite funny.
8) I got an email from someone in the Livnot
offices to tell me that my financial aid application is taking a little longer to process because I'm Canadian (??). I'm going to pop if I have to wait much longer to find out about how much aid I'll get. This will make or break my trip!
9) This blog, Post Secret
, is one of the funniest and one of the scariest blogs I have ever read. People send in postcards with one of their personal secrets written on it.
10) Anybody know which camera I should buy? I friggin' well have to give up the one I have now (company camera) and I need to buy a new one if I am to take pictures in Israel one day. The ones I am looking at are here
, and here
. Minolta? Olympus? Kodak? Help!