Saturday, April 23, 2005
Chag Sameach!
 
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Jewish readers a Happy Pesach (Passover) and to those not celebrating but are interested in learning what it's all about you can click here and here.

I myself have been on a *very* exciting cleaning frenzy since last night. And I'm not just talking about scrubbing the floors, I'm talking cleaning of closets and drawers too. I have been waiting for this mood to hit me for a year now and I am glad it finally has. Going through all my junk and tossing out stuff I don't really need and hold on to for no reason, is very liberating and does wonders for my overall mood. I am going to continue with this fine mood for as long as it would like to stay. And it's perfect because it's raining all weekend here so it's not like I'm missing out on a sunny day frolic in the park or anything.

Have a great weekend and a great Passover!