Saturday, October 02, 2004
I'm sure I'm not REALLY dying, it just feels a lot like it
 
Firstly, thank you to all those who have wished me well. You are all very sweet, and you remind me of why I write.

My absence started out because of a feeling of needing some space to sort out stuff that was going on with me in my life. I needed time to reflect on my past and decide on a few things.
However, that was quickly overshadowed by my not feeling well. And in fact, my feeling sick has only been getting worse, and after two separate trips to the doctor this week I may just head up to the hospital today. What can I say....I'm not feeling so good.
Anyway, please don't get all mushy on me, I'll be fine. I'm just letting you know coz it could be another few days before I write anything meaningful again.

In the meantime, why don't you pick a new blog to try from my blogroll?
Try something new. It's good for ya. :-)