Tuesday, September 14, 2004
you know your vacation and birthday are over when....
 
...you wake up at 5:30am (wtf?? apparently my body is back in Canada, but my mind is still in Israel), read the morning news and find out about yet *another* suicide bombing in Israel, head out the door by 7:45am and drive 2 hours to work (out in the field today, not the office), work 10 gruelling hours (which is comprised of slugging around boxes, climbing up and down a huge ladder countless times, and doing general "grunt" work that comes with the job), and then getting back in the car and driving 2+ hours (now through construction...glee!) home.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am exhausted beyond belief. I'm going to bed now, and I plan on going into work a bit late in the morning.

But before I go, a big FUCK YOU goes out to the sonofabitch who STOLE si's present/souvenir out of the envelope, leaving only the letter to arrive in California from Israel. I am so bitter I can barely speak. Bitter, I tell you, BITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!