Friday, June 13, 2008
that's the way, unh hunh unh hunh, I like it!
 
Oh look out. I'm in a great mood. It's sunny and beautiful, the scent of potential new love is in the air (come on it's spring! lol), and it's FRIDAY. Not only is it Friday, but it's Friday the 13th, and given that I was born on a Friday the 13th this date tends to hold a special place in my heart.

And so many things around me to make me happy!! Going to see the new Incredible Hulk movie tonight. Then I want to see the new movie The Happening as soon as possible; so help me god if M. Night Shyamalan angers me like he did with The Village I'll kick his ass. That movie looked good, and was, right up until the end. If he does that again I might have to beat my $12 out of him.

And there is a tattoo convention going on here in Toronto this week, all weekend!! Giddy up!! I totally want to go!! Wouldn't be surprised if I walked out with a little work done. Besides that big tatt I want (see prior post if you're just joining) I have an ankle tattoo I would either like fixed up or covered up, and it's small enough that it could be done in an hour or so. We'll see. One tatt at a time. ;-)

And as icing on the cake, a new episode of Battlestar Galactica is on tonight. OH. YEAH!!!! Does it get any better than all this? I think not...

Labels: ,