Thursday, February 15, 2007
up, up and AWAY!!!
 
Well, I've only had about 3 hours of sleep and now I am up and getting ready to head off to California. I had actually set my alarm to allow myself to get 4 hours of sleep but my brain just seems to be all revved up and refused to rest (coz there ain't NOTHIN' more exciting than a sales conference!!). I'm going to have to sleep on the plane or in the airport between flights. I am hoping the weather that has been belting us and much of the north eastern States hasn't screwed up the flights too badly... I know the Chicago airport (where I am connecting through) was closed down the other day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyway, most of my (over)packing is done, I'm just going to hit the shower to wake up a little, grab some breakfast and await the cab at 5:30am. *yAWn*
Be good while I'm gone everyone!