Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Snow Day = Valentine's Day!
 


Ah yes, snow in Toronto. Not too often we get a load of it like we have overnight, but today it's sight to behold! (click on the image for a larger picture.... that's the view of Yonge Street from my balcony... usually you can see a tiny CN Tower off in the distance, but not today!)

I was in a race to get home from out of town yesterday in order to beat the storm that was rolling in. I was successful, but barely! Soon after I got home the snow began... and has been going for over 12 hours now. Apparently it is to continue for much of the day but I am promised that it will end by the evening... and it had better, I have a 7am flight to catch tomorrow morning! If ever I needed a trip to California, this is it!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!