Tuesday, July 12, 2005
because we could all use a little good news right about now...
 
I have sold two more bracelets. Yesterday I received an order from my darling friend, Hasidic Gentile over in Holland and just now I got an order from Warren in Worcester, MA. Hasidic, yours is going out this afternoon, Warren (and anyone else who orders in the next week) yours will take a little longer as I have more being made even as we speak. I will ship it out as soon as I can, I promise.

I can only assume I got this most recent order because of another wonderful plug that Laurence has given me over on his blog, showing one of his cats posing with my bracelet. For a gallery of kitties-with-celestial blue's-bracelet click here. It warms my heart to no end to see those kitties with my bracelet. Thank you SO much for your continued support Laurence..... I deeply appreciate your efforts.

UPDATE: WOW! I just got another order from Donna in Danvers, MA! Thank you so much!!