Wednesday, December 14, 2005
"Scream, Ann! Scream for your life! "
 
Well, it looks like today is going to be a good day. I woke up to more snow coming down and promises of continued snowfall for the next couple of days. Colour me happy. And of course, tonight is the opening night of King Kong and my geek friends and I will be lined up nice and early to jockey for the best seats. I am generally very opposed to "fake apes" as they are usually so horribly obvious, but I am suspending my disbelief and putting my full faith in Peter Jackson. He did such an amazing job with Lord of the Rings (with the exception of those walking and talking trees which I thought were awful) and so I hope he can wow me and make me believe I really am watching a giant ape. Good luck with the dinosaurs though, coz in my mind that's worlds colliding and it takes away from my suspension of disbelief. One beast at a time! (unless it's Godzilla, in which case Kong is gonna kick his ass!)

Until movie time I am sitting here at my old job "temping" this week since they don't seem to be in any way inclined to hire me back despite the fact that no one replaced me (yes, I was that useless. shuttup!! lol). It's fine with me, I can use the money and I need to find a job that makes me happy anyway. This weekend I will likely move in with my parents and resume control of my car again from my friend. There are pros and cons to these situations, none of which I will bore you with. Use your keen imagination.

But before I go let me just offer a geography tip to the president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad....
To preface, you may recall that the Iranian president said last month that Israel should be wiped right off the map. Get rid of those damn dirty Jews who are mucking everything up! Well now the Iranian president is saying the the Holocaust is nothing but a myth! Yes, those lying rat bastard Jews made up this crazy-ass story just for world attention and the only piece of land in the middle east that has no oil. He then went on to suggest that Israel be moved (and here comes the geography lesson, kids!): "Our proposal is this: Give a piece of your land in Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska so they (Jews) can create their own state" Ahmadinejad said. First of all, Jews already have their own state, or haven't you heard? It's called Israel. Indeed, it's formal name is the State of Israel. Secondly, psst!... Alaska is a part of the United States. I'm just sayin'!
See what happens when you let ignorant morons run countries? Ignorance breeds ignorance (not to mention racism, bigotry, hate, anti-semitism, etc etc..)

And now do you see why the world, not just Israel, should be worried by the fact that Iran will be nuclear ready in just THREE MONTHS? I say we send in Kong to take care of their nuclear facilities. They. Will. Fear. KONG!!!