Friday, December 02, 2005
it's great to be home! .. er.... kinda.
 
On one hand it's great to be home..... back to family and friends and even some snow (yay!!!). On the other hand... I am living with the parents (whose life is in upheaval as they move this week) and I have no job. My home and car are occupied by my friend and since I have no job I cannot acquire these things back. I need a job, and pronto. My job search has been hampered by a cold that I picked up immediately upon landing in Canada and the fact that my friend has my car (he can afford my lease payments, I cannot, so he gets to drive it). This situation is sucking ass, to put it mildly.

I have given in and had my internet hooked up again in my apartment ... except I don't actually live there so I have to come knocking on MY apartment door to ask my friend if I can come in with MY laptop to use MY internet connection at MY desk. It's costing me $50 a month for internet that I am barely using. How happy is that making me?

Anyway. Whine whine whine. Basically I need to get a job and fast. It's the only way I can get my life back in order. However, this time of year sucks when it comes to finding work so that isn't helping things at all.

Anywone got a job for me?

P.S.
Two blogs to check out: if you haven't before, go see Angry Chad. Whenever I feel really pissed off I go there and I always feel better. Also, Jeru Guru is going on my blogroll, so go have a peek.