Monday, October 12, 2009
dusting off the old blog..
 
My oh my..... what a difference a year can make. *sigh* My life was at the top of the roller coaster this time last year... hands in the air, screaming for joy.... and now I am at the bottom. Life is like that, and I guess that's why I find myself blogging again. I always said that my blog had petered off because it had served it's purpose.. I blogged during a time in my life when I felt the need to share and read other blogs to gain some understanding on perspective on certain topics or aspects of life. Now it is my need to wrap my head around my own life that draws me back...

Last year I had the world by the ass... a new fiance.. just bought my first home... all seemed finally right in my life. At 34 it felt like I had finally found what I was looking for. Ah but it was not to be.. and ten months later I have sold my home and I am packing up and moving to a new home to start all over again. A fresh start on my own..... I'm trying to be as positive as I can.

As I start to rebuild I look back to find the things that have served me well in the past... things that helped me heal my hurts before. And here I am, writing in a blog that most have forgotten about and likely no one is even reading anymore. That's ok... it gives me time to get back in the swing of things and to get my chops back.

To those who have somehow come back to find me here... thanks. I'll see if I can't find a reason to have to come back again... ;-)

Labels: