Thursday, October 02, 2003
Every journey begins with the first step.
 
I just deleted my first entry, dated February 5, 2002. I had written it over a year ago, and then abandoned my blog. It was too much, and I was feeling overwhelmed because I had no idea how to start a blog (despite the ease of using Blogger). I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I think I'm feeling much more ambitious about it now. That and I'm tired of reading 10+ blogs a day and thinking of a million things *I* wanted to say too. So here I am.
I'm still trying to understand the madness of html and all that....thank god for tutorials to help the helpless, such as myself. So if you have happened upon my blog, please bear with me while I learn (and I have MUCH to learn). I hope you enjoy your stay, and check out the other blogs I have recommended.
cheers.